Pedro Pascal is in the spotlight, and his fans are eager to find out who he is dating due to numerous rumors. Pedro didn’t stop there after being a part of megahits like “Game of Thrones” and “Star Wars”!
His most recent apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic fiction, “The Last of Us,” was a huge success! Fans were eager to learn whether Pedro is dating Bella Ramsay, who played the character “Ellie” in the web series. Read on to learn everything there is to know about Pedro’s dating life!
Is Pedro Pascal Dating Ellie?
There Are No Reports That Suggest That Pedro Pascal Is Dating Bella Ramsay, Who Played The Role Of “Ellie” In The Web Series “Last of Us.” Although Pedro has been known to date a few famous actresses in the past, as of 2023, there are no updates on his love life since the actor prefers to keep his personal life private from his fans.
Also Read: Angela Simmons’s Dating History: Who Is She Dating in 2023?
Pedro Pascal’s Dating History
Pedro And Maria Dizzia (1990’s)
According to The Sun, Pedro was linked to “Orange Is the New Black” star Maria Dizzia, 48, in the 1990s. Although, the couple never confirmed their romance, Pedro and Maria later collaborated on a “Law & Order” episode that aired in 2008. Maria has since married playwright Will Eno, with whom she has one child.
Pedro And Lena Headey (2014)
In 2014, reports suggested that Pedro was linked to his “Game of Thrones” co-star Lena Headey, 49. In the hit fantasy series, Pedro played “Oberyn Martell” and Lena played “Cersei Lannister.”
When Lena posted a photo of herself and Pedro getting cozy with each other in April 2014, she captioned it “Sunshine love.” According to Bustle, Lena and Pedro were seen shopping at The Grove in Los Angeles later that year. Neither actor confirmed whether their relationship was romantic.
Also Read: Who Is Christine Brown Dating? Why Did Christine Split With Her Ex-Husband?
Facts You Might Know About Pedro Pascal
- José Pedro Balmaceda Pascal was born to a child psychologist, on April 2, 1975.
- Pascal was known to be a competitive swimmer in his early years, competing in the Texas state championships at the age of 11, but he stopped swimming competitively after enrolling in drama class.
- In 1999, his mother committed suicide. In her memory, he began using her surname professionally after her death.
- Pascal is a supporter of LGBTQ+ rights. When his sister, Lux Pascal, came out as transgender, he was very supportive. “He was one of the first to give me the things that formed my identity,” his sister said.
- According to Celebrity Net Worth, Pedro Pascal’s net worth is $10 million.
How Did Pedro Pascal Get Famous?
Pascal has played supporting roles in a number of television shows, including “Buffy the Vampire Slayer,” “The Good Wife,” “Homeland,” “The Mentalist,” and “Graceland,” before finally landing his major role in “Game of Thrones” as “Oberyn Martell” in 2011. He co-stars with Emilia Clarke, who plays the show’s main character, Daenerys Targaryen.
The Mandalorian, the first live-action Star Wars television series, launched on Disney+ in 2019, and Pascal played the title role in that production. This was another significant project for Pascal.
The third season of Pedro’s Star Wars online series “The Mandalorian” will be available on Disney+ in March, and his fans can’t wait to see the exclusive sci-fi series.