Here are all of the new items in the collection, along with their prices, which Blackpink recently announced as a surprise to its fans.
The newest Born Pink album by the K-pop girl trio is currently popular with listeners.
On September 16th, their second studio album was released, and it has been dominating the Billboard charts ever since.
Fans may now purchase Blackpink’s most recent Casetify collaboration.
Every Item on BLACKPINK and Casetify’s Second Collab with Prices
The partnership between Blackpink and Casetify will go live on Tuesday, October 25. According to the brand’s website, the collection will go on sale at exactly 1 AM Pacific Time.
- BLACKPINK I’m a blink Case – starts at $60 USD (design variations are available)
- Diary Stickers Case – starts at $75 USD (design variations are available)
- Frame Mirror Case – $50 USD
- Custom Your Own BLACKPINK Photo Frame Case – $70 USD
- Your Own BLACKPINK Memo Case– starts at $70 USD(design variations are available)
- Your Own BLACKPINK Memo Case – starts at $60 (another variation priced at $65)
- BLACKPINK PINK VENOM Case – $70 USD
- BLACKPINK Sticker iPad Case – $79 USD
- Forever Young Sticker AirPods Case – $40 USD
- Apple Watch Band sticker – $50 USD
- Sticker MacBook Case – $60 USD
- MagSafe Wallet sticker – $40 USD
- Sticker Grip Stand – $25 USD
Fans Can Register to Get First Access to The Merch
By registering for the Priority Access sale, fans who want to get their hands on the Blackpink x Casetify merchandise before the general public can do so. At 8 PM Pacific Time on October 24, 2022, the merchandise presale will begin.
Fans must select the “Join the Waitlist” option and submit their email address to be included in the priority access list.
Twelve lucky winners will also receive signature cases that have been autographed by a member of BLACKPINK from Casetify.
All you have to do is accurately respond to four Blackpink-related questions on the website to be one of the winners.
By using the Casetify app, users can enter a raffle to win an exclusive Bundle Box Set that includes Blackpink’s official Light Stick.
BLACKPINK’S North America Tour Begins on Oct 25
The international tour of the K-pop girl trio kicks off on October 15 in Seoul, South Korea. On October 25, they are slated to perform in Dallas, Texas.
The remaining North American tour dates are listed below.
- NOV 2, Wed: State Farm Arena Atlanta, GA
- NOV 6, Sun: First Ontario Centre Hamilton, Canada
- NOV 7, Mon: First Ontario Centre Hamilton, Canada
- NOV 10, Thu: United Center Chicago, IL
- NOV 11, Fri: United Center Chicago, IL
- NOV 14, Mon: Prudential Center Newark, NJ
- NOV 15, Tue: Prudential Center Newark, NJ
- NOV 19, Sat: Banc of California Stadium Los Angeles, CA