The video-sharing platform TikTok has quickly risen to prominence as a popular online destination for sharing and discussing short clips of original video material as well as user-generated content. The moment you sign up and start talking to people, they’ll start checking out your profile.
Your TikTok profile can include a brief bio, a link tree, and, of course, your own videos. Perhaps you want to know how many people are looking at your TikTok profile, or you want to guarantee you aren’t being stocked. The Profile Views feature can be activated by users of TikTok.
The purpose of this article is to provide some basic analytics education while also teaching you how to track who views your profile.
Understanding Who Has Watched Your TikTok Video
However, there are ways to figure out who is watching your movies even if we won’t be privy to a detailed list of visitors. The Activity tab is where you can find out who has viewed your TikTok videos. You may view who liked or commented on your video as well as other account-related activity here.
It will not, however, reveal the identities of all the users that read the post. While this won’t protect you from stalkers, you can use TikTok’s built-in analytics tools to assess the scope of your influence.
Still, you can regulate who sees your videos on TikTok.
Instructions For View Counter In TikTok
You can still monitor how many times your video has been viewed, even if you can’t know which specific individuals have watched it. If you want your TikTok videos to go viral, you need to monitor how many times they’ve been viewed. While all videos show on the For You page, TikTok chooses which videos appear more through a complicated algorithm that considers the number of views vs likes and comments.
Fortunately, you can monitor your video views in a snap by visiting your profile page. Just do as I say:
1. To get started with TikTok, open the app and then select the Me icon in the app’s lower right corner. Once you get to this screen, you can edit your profile.
2. If you aren’t already seeing your videos, you can access them by clicking the Timeline icon (6 stacked lines) located just below the Edit Profile button.
3. In the bottom left corner of each video, you’ll notice the total amount of views even if you can’t know who specifically viewed your post. This is an excellent barometer of your video’s popularity and how widely it is being shared.
Let’s say you’ve seen that the quantity of people who have viewed your video is less than satisfactory. In that situation, you can make use of strategies like making use of relevant hashtags, capitalizing on current trends, making sure your video is entertaining, etc.
TikTok has introduced TikTok Pro accounts for those who want access to analytics-style data (not who is watching, but how many people are watching). This option provides information on how many people you’re reaching and gives you insight into which videos are performing better so you can obtain more followers!
However, TikTok Pro statistics will not reveal any personal information about your profile visitors. We exclusively utilize analytics to learn about our interactions and engagements.
You Can Prevent Certain TikTok Users From Viewing Your Profile.
If you want to limit who sees your videos on TikTok while still keeping your account public, blocking users is your best bet. You should expect the user to continue stalking your account in various ways, such as by creating a new profile. Follow these steps to prevent communication with certain users.
- To begin blocking someone, go to their profile page.
- Then, select the menu icon (three dots) at the top right.
- Then, in the secondary window, choose to block it.
More info regarding TikTok views is provided below.
1. The Number Of People Watching My TikTok Videos, If Any, Is Something I Can Check On
No. TikTok will offer you the number of views but not, particularly who is viewing. These numbers are mainly for analytics (tracking your success) rather than catching a profile stalker.
2. When I Enable Profile Views, Will Folks Who Visited My Profile Before I Enabled The Function Appear?
Yes. Here you can view a list that is 30 days in the past.
3. So, How Exactly Does TikTok’s Analytics Function?
The analytics section of your TikTok profile will reveal the total number of times your material has been viewed and the total number of impressions it has received, but it will not reveal the identities of the users who have viewed your content or profile. You may monitor your progress and expand your TikTok following this function.