Do You Want to Regain Access to Your Facebook Account without A Valid Email Address and Phone Number?
By Selecting the “Forgotten Password?” Link on Facebook, You Can Change Your Password.
You Must, However, Have Access to Your Phone Number or Email.
Otherwise, You Won’t Be Able to Get a Link to Reset Your Password.
There Is an “I Cannot Access My Email Account” Option in The Password Reset Process.
However, Facebook Will Notify You if You Click It That You Won’t Be Able to Access Your Account.
The Facebook Help Centre Will Then Be Given a Link to You, Where You May Learn More About Accessing Your Facebook Account.
The Material in The Facebook Help Centre Is Unnecessary, Though.
What Steps Can You Take to Change Your Password?
You Can Reset Your Password by Following the Instructions in This Article to Regain Your Facebook Account without Your Email or Phone Number.
How to Get Your Facebook Account Back without A Phone Number or Email
You Must Access the “Report Compromised Account” Page if You Want to Regain Your Facebook Account without Your Email Address or Phone Number.
- By Entering Your Old Password on The Website, You Can Reset Your Password.
- Either Your Email Address or Mobile Number Must Be Entered on The Page.
- You Won’t Get a Link to Reset Your Password Even if You Don’t Have Access to Them.
- Instead, as Soon as You Enter Your Old Password, You’ll Be Able to Reset Your Facebook Password.
- Unfortunately, You Won’t Be Able to Reset Your Old Password if You Forget It.
- You Can Use Your New Password to Log Into Your Facebook Account After You’ve Reset Your Password.
To Retrieve Your Facebook Account without Your Email or Phone Number, Follow These Steps:
- Go to “Report Compromised Account” by Navigating.
- Type in Your Previous Password and Email Address or Mobile Number.
- Inform Facebook of The Situation
- Make a New Password.
- Access News Feed
1. Select “Report Compromised Account” from The Menu
- First, Launch a Browser on Your Computer, Preferably Google Chrome.
- Avoid Using a Mobile Browser as You Won’t Be Able to Complete Some Tasks Afterwards.
- Next, Enter “Facebook Account Compromised” Into the Google Search Bar.
- Next, Select the Search Result for “report Compromised Account – Facebook.”
- In Addition, You Can Access the Page by Going to Https://www.Facebook.Com/hacked.
- If You Think Your Facebook Account Has Been Compromised, You Can Restore It by Visiting the “Report Compromised Account” Page.
- In Order to Restore Control of Your Account, Facebook Will Assist You in Logging Back In.
- The Page Also Allows You to Change Your Facebook Password without Providing Your Email Address or Phone Number.
- Once There, Select “My Account Is Compromised” from The Menu.
2. Type in Your Previous Password and Email Address or Mobile Number:
- The “Find Your Account” Screen Will Open After You Click “My Account Is Compromised.”
- You Must Enter Your Email Address or Mobile Number on The Page.
- To Enable Facebook to Lookup Your Account, Do This.
- In the “mobile Number” Area, Enter Your Email Address or Mobile Number.
- Facebook Won’t Get in Touch with You if You Don’t Have Access to Them, so Don’t Be Concerned.
- Click “Search” After Entering Your Email Address or Phone Number.
- Hack on Facebook Once You’ve Selected “search,” Your Name and Email Address Will Appear.
- You Must Enter Your Current Password in Order to Log Back Into Your Account.
- If You Know an Old Password, You Can Use It as Well.
- This Demonstrates that You Are the Account’s Owner.
- In the “Current or Old Password” Section, Enter Your Current or Previous Password.
- Then, Select “Continue” to Move on To the Following Action.
3. Tell Facebook What’s Happening
- How to Get Your Facebook Account Back without A Phone Number or Email
- You, Will, Arrive at The Recovery Tool Once You Have Input Your Current or Previous Password.
- You Can Recover and Secure Your Facebook Account Using the Recovery Tool.
- The First Step Is to Inform Facebook of The Situation.
- There Are Five Alternatives Available for You to Select From.
- Choose the Solution that Best Addresses Your Problem.
- Choose the “Someone Else Got Into My Account without My Permission” Option if You Believe that Your Account Has Been Hacked.
- You Can Choose “I Can’t See the Proper Option in This List” if You Don’t Find a Pertinent Option.
- Then, Select “Continue” to Move on To the Following Action.
- You’ll Receive a Description of The Tool Once You’ve Informed Facebook of The Situation.
- The Application Says that Changing Your Password Will Involve Following a Few Steps.
- Additionally, It Will Confirm that You Made Any Most Recent Updates to Your Account.
- You Will Be Able to Undo Any Most Recent Alterations Made by Someone Else.
- To Begin the Recovery Process, Click “Get Started” at The Top of The Page.
4. Change Your Password
- Facebook Will Notify You that A Modification Was Made to Your Account Once You Click “Get Started.”
- You Can Use the Tool to Look at The Most Recent Modifications to Your Account and Change Your Password.
- This Applies to Both Your Posts and Your Password.
- To Move on To the Following Step, Click “continue.”
- How to Change Facebook Password without Phone Number or Email
Your Browser Will Then Take You to The “change Your Password” Screen Once You Click “continue.”
- You Can Change Your Facebook Password on The Website.
- In the “new” Field, First Choose a New Password and Enter It.
- Retype Your New Password in The Section Labelled “Retype New” After That.
- After Selecting a New Password, Click “Continue” to Move on To the Following Stage.
5. Go to News Feed
- View Your Most Recent Postings.
- Checking Your Most Recent Posts Is the Last Step.
- You’ll Arrive at The “check Your Recent Postings” Page After Clicking “continue.”
- You May View a List of Your Most Recent Posts on This Page.
- The Hacker May Have Put Something on Your Profile if Your Account Was Compromised.
- Remove Any Recent Facebook Posts that You Don’t Want to See.
- Click “Skip” to Bypass This Step if You Don’t Want to Remove Any Recent Entries.
- You, Will, Arrive at The “all Finished!” Page After Checking Your Most Recent Posts.
- This Indicates that Your Recuperation Procedure Is Over.
- With Your New Password, You May Now Access Your Facebook Account.
- To Access Your News Feed, Click “go to News Feed.”
- You’ve Mastered the Technique for Recovering Your Facebook Account without Your Phone Number and Email!
There Are Certain Things You Can Do to Keep Your Facebook Account Secure After You’ve Successfully Reclaimed It.
- First of All, You Must Never Divulge Your Login Details.
- A Website’s Url Should Always Be Verified Before You Enter Your Login Details.
- Some Con Artists and Hackers Design Websites that Closely Resemble Facebook.
- You Can Also Enable Two-Factor Authentication.
- Your Facebook Account and Password Will Both Be Protected by Two-Factor Authentication.
- You Will Be Required to Input a Unique Login Code Whenever Someone Accesses Your Account Using a Browser or Mobile Device that Facebook Does Not Recognise.
- This Will Stop Someone from Hacking Into Your Account.
Check Our Website to get more updates: www.therconline.com