Is it your intent to remove all traces of your activity on Reddit, including searches, posts, and comments? If you need to hide your Reddit activity or if you’re simply sick of reading your past posts, we can assist you. Read this post from TheRConline to learn how to clear your Reddit browsing history and download the Reddit app on your smartphone.
How To Clear My Reddit Search History?
Reddit does not keep track of your search history; instead, your browser keeps such information. When you conduct a search on the new Reddit, the results will be stored in your browser’s autofill history, just as they were on the old Reddit.
Clearing your browser’s cache and autofill information is a must if you want to get rid of your Reddit search history in its entirety. This action will delete your Reddit search history and also autofill data you’ve entered on other websites.
You can remove specific search keywords in addition to clearing your whole search history. When you click a search field on either version of the Reddit website, you’ll get a list of old searches. The search term will be removed from your browser’s cache and autofill history if you click the X or trash icon next to it.
Reddit App History: How to Clear It?
To clear the Reddit App History, follow these 5 simple steps:
- Open the Reddit App.
- Click the profile picture in the upper left corner.
- Tap “Settings.” at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down under “Advanced,” tap “Clear Local History.”
- Tap “Clear local history” on the window that displays to complete the process.
How To Delete Browsing History On Reddit?
1. Is It Possible To Delete Your Reddit History?
Go to the “Overview” section of your account page to clear your Reddit activity log. You can delete individual posts by selecting them and clicking the trash can icon. Alternatively, the Chrome addon “Nuke Reddit History” provides a more time-efficient alternative.
2. How Can I Clear My iPhone’s Reddit App History?
Switch on your mobile device and load the Reddit app. To access the settings, click the gear icon in the lower right corner. Keep scrolling down and select Remove local history under Options in order to clear your recent browsing data on this device from within settings. Select Clear local history at the bottom of that screen to confirm, or select Cancel to leave without erasing your local history.
3. What About The Reddit App Store’s History?
The official Reddit app’s History tab maintains track of every post you’ve ever clicked on.
Also Read: Facebook Not Working? 7 Easy Ways To Fix It!
4. How Do I Clear Reddit Data?
Apps often run more smoothly and with fewer issues if their data and cache are periodically cleared.
5. How Do I Uninstall Reddit For Good?
After logging in to your Reddit account, select ‘User Settings’ from the drop-down box at the top of the screen. Make sure you hit the “Deactivate Account” button at the very bottom of the page. If asked again, enter your login details and select a reason for canceling your account.
6. Is There A Way To Clear One’s Reddit Browser History?
- Launch a web browser and head on over to www.reddit.com.
- Look for a cogwheel in the upper left corner. Tap it!
- Scroll down to the “Privacy” option and select it to change your privacy settings. Next, go down to the “History” subheading and have a look at Step 4. Make sure you’re okay with what’s there before erasing anything from here, as it will remain accessible to the public indefinitely.
- At the very bottom, click “Delete History,” and all of your previous Reddit posts will be completely erased.
7. When Do Spam Reports Cause Reddit To Remove Content?
Search for “Reporting Users” or “Taking Down Posts” in the “Rules” section at www.reddit.com. To find out how quickly your report will be looked into (usually within 24 hours), follow this link and scroll down to the “Reports are examined within [x] hours” section.