There are instances when you need to totally reset your Apple Watch. One possible explanation is that you misplaced the passphrase. It could be acting strangely and failing to connect. Perhaps there’s a problem with the sound. Here is what you should always do. It won’t cost you a dime, it won’t take more than a minute, and you won’t even need to get in touch with Apple Support. You owe us an unspecified amount of time before saying thanks.
The Correct Way To Delete All Data from Your Apple Watch and Return It To Its Factory Settings:
To factory reset your Apple Watch, just follow these simple instructions. All Apple Watches, including the most recent releases, are supported.
- Launch the Apple Watch’s Settings menu.
- To reset the system, select the General reset menu.
- Select Clear Current Settings and Data.
- Type in the security code.
Do You Own A Cellular-Enabled Apple Watch?
When your Apple Watch is connected to a cellular network, you’ll be given the choice to either erase all of the data on your watch or erase the data but keep your plan.
- Choose Erase All to permanently delete all data from your Apple Watch.
- To start fresh while keeping your current cellular plan, select Erase All and Keep Plan.
Another option is to access the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, hit My Watch, navigate to General > Reset, and finally select Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings.
Your Apple Watch’s Settings Won’t Open?
If you’ve forgotten the passcode on your Apple Watch and can’t get into Settings, here’s what you should do:
- Please connect your Apple Watch to power.
- Hold the side button down until the Power Off screen appears.
- Keep the Digital Crown pressed down.
- Select the Reset button.
- Connect it to your iPhone once again after your Apple Watch has finished restarting.
- Bring up the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Use your iPhone and Apple Watch in accordance with their on-screen prompts.
Do You Want to Learn More?
For additional information, visit Apple’s Support Website
I Can’t Remember My Security Code:
If you have forgotten your Apple Watch’s passcode, you can reset it. To get the desired results, please proceed as follows:
- Connect your Apple Watch to its charger.
- Hold down the side button
- Hold down the Power Off slider until it clicks, and then release.
- Tap Do a complete wipe of your account and settings