For the first time, Instagram users will be able to personalize the links and stories they share. In October, Instagram introduced the Link Sticker, which allows users to include a URL in their stories. Since then, the Link Sticker has undergone some refinement by Instagram. They can now make their stories more visible, engaging, and alive by including text and color. You can choose from a variety of color schemes to make the text and link stand out.
Recently, Facebook (Meta) has been adding new features to WhatsApp and Instagram. To keep users engaged, WhatsApp releases new features on a regular basis. Users can choose which messages to save and dismiss the others, thanks to the vanishing feature that was added to the chat.
Adding text to link stickers and a variety of color options for sticker display in your Stories is now possible with Instagram’s latest upgrade for Instagram marketing.
You’ll now be prompted to enter custom wording for the link when adding a link sticker, as shown in these instances.
The opportunity to now includes language that can assist drive traffic and is closely linked with your brand and/or promotion, this opens up new creative possibilities.
Simply tap the sticker as you place it to modify the link’s color. There are only a few colors to choose from, but it’s another method to make your link stickers stand out against a variety of different backgrounds.
From your IG Stories material, you can now send people directly to your website or blog with link stickers, which were made available for all users back in October. It’s worth experimenting with these new choices to see if you can increase your audience’s response with bespoke changes.
Today, all users will be able to access the new features.
How To Share Photos, Videos To Insta Story?
- Tap or swipe right anywhere in Feed to create a new item.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Story link.
- To snap a picture or record a video, simply tap and hold on to the bottom of the screen. Swipe up anywhere on the screen to select a photo or video from your phone’s gallery or camera roll. Suggestions from the gallery can guide your decision-making process.
- Add text or a sticker to your photo or video using the ‘tap’ or ‘draw’ method. Drag and drop the text or sticker to the bottom of the screen to delete it.
- Tap Your Story in the bottom left when you’re ready to share.