Instagram Reels are a great way to find beautiful songs that are popular right now. On Instagram Reels, you can even find some great original cover songs. What if you like the audio or song and want to listen to it often or add it to your own Reel? Luckily, you can do it easily by following the steps below. We’ll talk about five different ways to get audio from Instagram Reels.
How to Download Audio From Reels on Instagram
1. Save Instagram audio and use it in reels
We usually think of downloading a song to our phone when we want to use someone else’s song in our Reel. But that’s not the case here. There is a built-in way to use someone else’s song in your Reel on Instagram.
Here’s what you should do.
1. Open the Reel you want to use the sound from.
2. Touch the title of the music or audio at the bottom. You’ll get to the screen with the music. Tap Save audio if you want to use the same audio in a Reel in the future. The audio file will be in your Instagram account’s Saved folder. The steps below will show you how to get to it.
But if you want to make a new Reel right away, all you have to do is tap the Use audio button. When the Reel camera screen opens, the sound will already be there.
3. Open your Instagram profile screen and tap on the three-bar icon at the top to see the saved audio or use it in your Reel. Pick Saved from the list.
4. Tap the folder called “Audio.” You will see a list of all the audio you have saved. Tap the “Play” button to hear a preview of the song, or tap the song itself to go to its page.
5. Touch the Use Audio button to add it to your Reel.
6. If you are making a new Reel, you can also tap on the Music icon to add audio. Then, click the Saved button to see and add the audios you have saved. You can add music to Instagram Reels in other ways.
Also Read: Maximizing Engagement: A Guide to Instagram Marketing in 2023
2. Use Online Sites to Get the Reel Song
Reels music extractor websites can help you download Instagram Reels audio so you can listen to it offline or save it to the file explorer on your phone.
Here’s how to do it:
1. First, you need to get the link to Reel. To do that, open the Reel and click on the icon with three dots. Select “Copy” from the menu.
2. Open the browser on your phone or computer and go to https://offmp3.com/sites/instagram.
Copy the link to Reel, paste it into the box, and click the Downlofrom ad button. Wait for the website to convert the Instagram Reel video to MP3. Tap the button that says “Click here.” Tap Download in the menu that comes up. Don’t pay attention to any tabs or pop-up windows that might appear.
Your Android or iPhone’s File Manager app is where you’ll find the downloaded audio file (Files app).
3. Use The Video To MP3 Converter To Pull Out The Sound
You can also download the Instagram Reel video to your phone and use apps that convert video to Mp3 to get the audio from it.
1. You’ll need to get the Instagram Reel app on your phone first. To do this, open the Reel video and click Send. Pick “Add Reel” to add it to your story.
2. Click the Download button at the top of the Story screen. That will save the video from Reel.
3. On Android, Get The Video To MP3 Converter App and Open It (Android)
Tap on Video to Audio. Pick the Reel video you just downloaded. Choose a video format and change the other options to suit your needs. Click the Convert button. That will put the music from the Reel on your phone. There are a lot of other apps for Android that can change videos.
Put the Video to MP3 app on your iPhone and open it. Touch Video to MP3, then Gallery.
Pick the video called “Reel.” On the next screen, you can trim the song you want to download. Click on Next.
Choose MP3 from the options and then click the Convert button. The song will be taken out and put on your phone. The Files app > On my iPhone > MediaConvert is where you can see it.
4. Change The Video File Type (Android Only)
Changing the file’s extension is an old trick that can also be used to get Instagram Reel audio. First, you’ll need to save the Instagram Reel video to your phone. Once the video is downloaded, you can find it in the Android Files by Google app. You can also use a different file manager. Touch the video for a long. Tap the icon with three dots next to the file and select Rename.
Remove the text.mp4 and type.mp3 in the pop-up box, then click OK. All done. Your audio for Reels is now ready.
Must Read: How to Repost on TikTok and Share Your Favorite Videos: A Step-by-Step Guide!
5. Add Sound To A Video with The VN App
Instead of using a Video to MP3 converter to get the audio, you can use the VN app to directly add the audio from a Reel video to another video. It’s easy to use and saves time.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Put the Reel video on your phone by following the steps above.
2. Get the VN app and put it on your phone.
3. Open the VN app and add the video you want to put the downloaded audio on top of. Tap the “Add music” icon and then tap “Music.”
4. Tap the small add (+) sign at the top and then choose Extract from the video.
5. Choose the Reel video you downloaded and click OK. You’ll be taken to the Music screen, where you can hear the audio that was extracted. Adding it to your video is as easy as tapping on it.
Have Fun With Reels!