OBS Studio is a free, open-source, cross-platform screencasting and streaming application. It is sometimes known as Open Broadcaster Software or OBS for short. It includes tools that enable recording editing and mixing utilizing the user-friendly audio mixer in addition to video and audio capture.
There is a tonne of information to assist you to learn how to use the app’s features to the fullest extent, and the application is free to download. Screen snapping, automated recording while streaming, online video streaming, effect filters, filters for better video and sound quality, etc. are some of the features of OBS Studio.
You may download and install OBS Studio on your PC for free by following the steps below.
How to Freely Download and Setup OBS Studio on Your PC?
- To access the official OBS Studio download website, simply click the Download button in the sidebar.
- Then select “Download Installer” after choosing your operating system.
- To start the installation after the download is finished, navigate to the download folder and double-click on the.exe file.
- To finish the procedure and start the app, click Finish.
Before utilizing OBS Studio, be sure to decide what you want to do with it. When you open the application, you’ll see the pop-up shown below on your screen.
How to Uninstall OBS Studio
If OBS Studio isn’t the ideal screencasting and streaming program for you, just follow these easy instructions to remove it from your computer:
In the Windows search box, type Add or Remove Programs and press the Enter key.
Find OBS Studio by scrolling through the list of the installed programs. Select “Uninstall” from the menu.
The software will be uninstalled from your computer when you click “Uninstall” to indicate that you want to do so when the uninstallation dialogue has opened.
Check out the free options listed below if you’d prefer to utilize different screencasting and video streaming program.
OBS Studio Overview
OBS Studio offers you real-time capture, encoding, and broadcasting whether you’re recording for a professional project, a video instructional, YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, or any other use.
With the help of the built-in tools, you can perform high-quality, real-time video or audio capturing and mixing and create scenes and recordings from a variety of sources, such as screenshots of windows, images, text, browser windows, web pages, applications windows, games, webcams, your desktop, microphone, capture cards, etc.
OBS Studio is designed to provide a wide range of video recording and streaming capabilities and supports the majority of streaming services.
Additionally, Twitch, YouTube, and hitbox.tv, DailyMotion, beam.tv, Livecoding.tv, Facebook Live, and Restream.io are supported by the program for live streaming. You can customize the software to your preferences using the Settings features.
Features of OBS Studio
- High-performance, limitless scene real-time video and audio capturing and mixing.
- To build various scenarios, use a variety of sources, including window grabs, photos, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards, etc.
- Create an unlimited number of scenes and transition between them without any noticeable lag.
- audio and video filters built into the audio mixer (gain, video delay, noise suppression, noise gate).
- To choose your favorite screen arrangement, use the modular “Dock” UI. Additionally, you can pop out different Docks into separate windows.
- supports all significant streaming services.
- Change your theme to a lighter or darker one depending on your surroundings.
Alternatives to Obs Studio for Free
Using audio input from your microphone or speakers, you can use CamStudio to record your computer screen. Another free screencasting tool is CamStudio, although it only works with Windows. The program may export as SWF or record in AVI, and the UI is straightforward and simple to use.
SplitmediaLabs created the live streaming and video-mixing program known as XSplit broadcaster. You can use strong capabilities like the ability to record multiple audio tracks at once to capture your show in real-time.
To make post-production editing simpler, add Queue points. For live streaming or video recording of gameplay, XSplit Broadcaster is frequently utilized.
Check Our Website to get more updates: www.therconline.com