There are a few gameplay updates included in the most recent Rustconsole update 1.53 patch notes, in addition to addressing bugs with the UI, items, and other things, according to Facepunch and Double 11.
Despite the fact that other players can track down, murder, and steal from them, they can also do the same to them. It’s hardly the ideal position to wash up on a beach naked, but in the end, it’s up to the individual.
Key Changes – Rust Console Update 1.53 Patch Notes
Even while there will undoubtedly be more updates, there is already a tonne of gameplay, objects, monuments, and UI. In order to provide players with a preview of what will be in the upcoming update, a list of known issues is also provided.
Players’ ability to clip through vents at monuments has also been corrected, as have timed bombs that vanished and then were hurled. The long and the short of it is that there are many bug fixes this time.
Rust Console Update 1.53 Patch Notes
The following patch notes for Rust Console Update 1.53 were collected from the official Double 11 Rustnewspage:
Gameplay – Rust Console Update 1.53 Patch Notes
- Rockets fired by the Bradley APC and the Attack Helicopter now move at the correct speed.
- Reduced the distance that it takes for Scientists to stop being aggressive toward players.
- Scientists will no longer continue shooting at killed players who respawn nearby and out of sight.
- Scientists will no longer target players out of their range.
- Removed collision from the debris of destroyed barrels.
- Throwing items at shallow angles will no longer disappear.
- Timed Explosives no longer disappear when thrown at objects.
- Reduced the flashing effect when firing a weapon with the Holosight attachment at night.
- Swapping one item of clothing with another when the inventory is full, will no longer cause the original item to be lost.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Incendiary Ammo to continue to damage killed players after they respawn.
- Partial fix for Sheet Metal building blocks appearing completely white from a distance.
- Frog Boots are back in the Clothing section of the crafting menu.
- Players can no longer clip through floors or ceilings by using a Wooden Ladder.
- Multiple Wooden Ladders can no longer be deployed on top of each other.
- Partial fix for black shadows on ceilings when the Campfire is lit.
- Driving a boat no longer triggers Auto Equip for the active Hotbar slot when Auto Equip is turned on in the Options Menu.
- Fixed players being able to clip through vents at various monuments.
- Fixed force crouching at Cargo Ship, Dome, and Water Treatment Plant.
- Fixed an issue causing players to clip through ceilings on the Cargo Ship.
- Players are no longer blocked from traveling through the vents at the Launch Site.
- Players can now only sleep for up to 30 minutes inside a Safe Zone, then they are automatically killed.
- The Small Oil Refinery at the Outpost can be used to make Low-Grade Fuel again.
- Fixed texture issues at the Airfield.
- Fixed an issue with the Death screen map soft-locking the game.
- Fixed an issue with the In-game map preventing the UI from being interactable.
- The Demolish option is now greyed out on the Hammer s building/upgrade menu after 10 minutes, instead of being hidden. This ensures the menu options are always in the same position.
- The death screen no longer shows the wrong information when you are killed by a Scientist or Bandit.
- Fixed an issue that soft-locked the Tech Tree.
- The map icon for the Locked Crate now disappears when the crate has been looted, or when it despawns.
- Fixed various text localization issues.
The full list of modifications for update 1.53 is provided here. Further will be released soon to address more bugs. View our list of known significant issues:
Known Major Issues (We are working on them)
- In-game exploits.
- Scientist aggro range.
- Scientist shooting at Outpost.
- Scientists not losing their target after the player dies.
- Silent footsteps while using Frog Boots.
- The player becomes hostile after being attacked by another player in the outpost.
- Under the map prevention issues.
- Double Sound issue.
- Sound crash when on boats or in big gun fights.
Even if the team is aware of some issues you may consider major, they may not appear on this list. Do not be concerned; we will fix them. Our priority list is comprised of the bullet points above.