It is your responsibility as a parent to protect your children as long as possible from cyberbullying, internet predators, and improper content.
This is where apps that let parents control their kids’ devices come in. With these kinds of apps, you can always know what your kids are doing on their phones or tablets, whether it’s making calls or sending texts, using apps, or going on the internet.
Here is a full and detailed review of uMobix, one of the best-rated parental control apps for both Android and iOS devices.
What Made Me Like uMobix?
The best thing about uMobix is how well it works and how quickly it syncs the data it records to your dashboard. You won’t have to wait more than a few minutes to see what’s going on with the target device. Also, features like tracking your location and a keylogger give me accurate results, which makes me trust this app even more.
What Does uMobix Not Have?
Overall, uMobix is a great app that has everything you need to spy on your crush, spouse, or even your kids. But it doesn’t have Geofencing, which could be useful for keeping track of your elderly parents or young children.
Also, the feature for remote access is still being worked on. So it won’t always be able to record audio or video from the microphone or camera of the target phone.
- Snapchat Not Working? Easy Tips To Fix Snapchat When It’s Not Working!
- You’ll Love Watching These 10 Best Yuri Anime Shows!
Now that you know the basics, let’s talk about the features that make uMobix the best parental control app on the market.
Does uMobix Work With Both iPhone And Android?
A good spying app must work with both of the major smartphone brands. So, the uMobix spying app can be used with both Android and iOS phones.
uMobix works with all versions of Android that run version 4 or higher. And when it comes to iOS, uMobix works with every iOS device, no matter what version it is running.
I tested the uMobix app on a Samsung M12, which is an Android device running Android 11.
How to Put uMobix on The Android Phone You Want to Use?
If you already know how to install spy apps on Android devices, it will be a piece of cake. And even if you’ve never done this before, I’ll make everything easy for you.
I will give you the best and most detailed information that will help you successfully install uMobix.
How Do I Install uMobix?
Setting up your uMobix account is the first thing you need to do to keep an eye on your family. You’ll need to go to the official uMobix website to set up your account.
- If you click on the link, you will go to the official website’s home page. When you go to the uMobix website, you will see TRY IT NOW in the top right corner.
- When you click, you’ll be asked to enter the email address you want to use to sign up. You’ll need the same Email Id to get into the uMobix portal, where you can keep an eye on your loved ones from afar.
- After you sign up, you’ll have to choose whether your child or spouse uses an Android or iOS device. The type of device will be chosen when you click on either Android Phone or Tablet or iOS iPhone, or iPad.
- In my case, I was interested in keeping an eye on Android. You’ll need to choose a subscription based on the device you use.
- After making an account and choosing an uMobix spy software subscription, you will get an email with the login URL, username, and password for your uMobix account, as well as a Registration code. When putting the uMobix app on the target phone, you will need the Registration Code.
- To log in to the uMobix portal, you’ll need the credentials you got in the email.
- After you log in, you’ll be taken to a page with a lot of instructions and the Registration code.
Keep this website open and the Android phone you wish to track nearby. For the installation process to work, you’ll need to be able to get to the phone.
This is because Android phones ask for a lot of security permissions that are needed when the app is being installed. If you don’t do these things, you won’t be able to install the spy app at all. Because of this, you need to have the phone with you.