The year 2022’s Black Friday is drawing near, and Walmart is preparing a lot of promotions for its customers. Here is the start date and information on how to gain early access.
The holiday season of 2022 has already arrived. People are already anticipating Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and even Christmas with only a few days till Halloween.
This year, Walmart is kicking off the holiday season early. The business just revealed the dates for its three forthcoming Black Friday sale occasions.
When do Walmart’s 2022 Black Friday deals start?
Three Walmart events are scheduled for November.
The American retailer has announced on its website that the first event of the sale will start online on November 7 at 7:00 p.m. ET and run in stores through November 9th.
The second event begins online on November 14 at 7:00 p.m. ET and runs through November 16 in retail locations.
The third and last event will start on November 21 at 7:00 p.m. ET online and run through Black Friday, which is observed on November 25 this year, in stores.
On November 28, the Cyber Monday sale will bring an end to the Black Friday Deals for Days promotion.
Get early access to Walmart’sBlack Friday 2022 Deals for Days
Customers of Walmart should be aware that there is an early access option available for all three of the November sale events if they want to get a head start on the festivities.
Here is the early access selling timetable.
- Event 1 – Walmart+ Early Access runs 12 p.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET on Mon., Nov. 7.
- Event 2 – Walmart+ Early Access runs 12 p.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET on Mon., Nov. 14.
- Event 3 – Walmart+ Early Access runs 12 p.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET on Mon., Nov. 21.
Customers with premium Walmart+ memberships, on the other hand, will have even earlier access to all sale events. Anyone who does not currently have a membership may sign up for a 30-day free trial.
Along with early access, Walmart+ members also receive a built-in Paramount+ subscription. They will also receive delivery for free.
Ongoing deals on Walmart’s website
On a number of its products, Walmart already offers continuing discounts. Some of them are as follows:
- Shark EZ Robot Vacuum – $285.00 (was $549.99)
- Gateway 15.6″ Ultra Slim Notebook with Carrying Case & Wireless Mouse – $199.00 (was $229
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS Space Gray – $149.00 (was $199.00)
- ASUS TUF Gaming 27 LED Gaming Monitor – $199.00 (was $299.00)
- Restored Kitchen Aid Professional 600 Stand Mixer 6 Quart 10-Speed Empire Red – $219.99 (was $399.99)