On TikTok, people have started playing practical jokes on other users by pretending they had a twin. How can this be done with the mirror filter?
The mirror filter has been all the rage on TikTok, and everyone thinks it’s the ideal trend to make others think you have a twin. People have started incorporating their own touches to make the site more engaging, which has led to the trend taking over.
How to get the mirror filter
- Open your TikTok app.
- Click on the plus button at the bottom of your screen.
- In the bottom left corner, click Effects.
- Click on the search button that appears and look for Mirrored Delay.
- Click on the camera button next to the filter of the same name (It will be the first one that appears in most cases).
Follow the instructions below to obtain the mirror filter for the twin prank:
Read More: Apartment Hacks: 11 Effortless Apartment Hacks You Can’t Live Without!
How to Take Part in The Viral Twin Trend
Once the effect has been activated, your twin will be located. It appears that you two have been talking to yourselves based on the delayed response.
You must use the effect and create a video for the viral twin trend on follow me if ur hot – setups in order to participate.
This song has been used by people to demonstrate how they would respond in a conflict with their twin. Some people have also used this to demonstrate how they debate with themselves in their minds.
Read More: Journalist Vivian Kent, from The Book “Inventing Anna”; This Isn’t the Only Bombshell She’s Exposed.
The AI Avatar is also going viral on the platform
The song “Tubar o Te Amo” by DJ LK da Esc CIA, Tchakabum, and Mc Ryan SP is another one that has gained popularity using this filter.
- Create an account on the app. You could also try the one-week free trial and click on the Try Now button to get started.
- Select 10-20 selfies that you would like to make changes to.
- Once the photos have been imported, select your gender from the options that appear.
- Select the number of avatars you want to have. Keep in mind, you will have to pay here even if you are on a free trial. The prices for these are as follows: $2 for 50 avatars, $3 for 100 avatars, and $4 for 200 avatars.
- Once selected, tap on the Purchase option that appears on the screen.
- Once the AI has been generated, click on the smiley that appears in the top left corner of the screen
- Tap on your avatars to view them.
- various individuals perform the dance move to give the impression that the entire performance is coordinated.