Minecraft is one of the most successful and popular video games ever, right up there with Roblox and Call of Duty. The popular sandbox construction game has 131 million monthly active players and made $415 million in 2020. The series is one of the most lucrative in the history of video games, with an estimated value of over $1 billion.
For obvious reasons, many players have looked for exploits in Minecraft. Here are the top 5 Minecraft hacks that almost every player has tried at least once.
The following game modifications and exploits are discussed in this article:
- The Invincible Hack
- Create a Custom HUD
- Minecraft Update 1.17 Hacks
- The Command Tool Hack
- Design Your Own Custom Blocks
What Exactly Are Minecraft Hacks?
Using a Minecraft hack, players may speed through a number of quests and challenges with little to no work.
Some of these hacks are so detrimental to the experience of playing the game that they leave one wondering why anyone would want to use them. But they are still utilized by a lot of people in the game today. Here, we will examine each technique in depth.
1. The Invincible Hack
There are a variety of cheats accessible, but one of the most common is the invincible one. The exploit makes your character immune to damage. It’s useful when you’re in the middle of a nocturnal or Nether battle, as it helps you stay alive through even the most brutal assaults from monsters.
- You’ll need to activate cheats in the game in order to do this hack:
- Simply toggle cheats on in the second column when making a new world.
- After that, boot up your game and launch an inventory editor/mod like INV edit that you found on the internet.
- The next step is to equip heavy armor and very low damage output (about -40,000) using the mod.
After that, you can load this build into a specific world you’ve already saved it to. As far as I can tell, you’re completely safe.
This strategy can be used to successfully complete some of Minecraft’s more difficult quests. Keep in mind that you are still at risk of injury or death if you have a fall without taking appropriate precautions.
There are a number of game-breaking hacks that can be implemented with a Mod tool like INV edit. Be wary of using them, as doing so could lead to a ban from the game.
2. Create A Custom HUD
A mana bar is just one example of a custom hud that you may make in Minecraft. This useful cheat allows you to monitor your stock of consumables in-game.
In-game components must be remodeled and retextured in order to create a bespoke Hub, which is a time-consuming and laborious process. See the video below to learn more about his clever workaround.
3. Minecraft Update 1.17 Hacks
In a similar vein, the latest Minecraft 1.17 update has the community ecstatic because of the addition of even more elementary Minecraft Hacks. If you’re a fan of your favorite Twitch or YouTube streamers, you can make your own LED light strips with the help of the led light hack. Using this exploit is a breeze.
- Hang several signs on the wall, and then type “==” alongside each sign across the bottom.
- Color each equal sign.
- Afterward, Turn the equals signs blue with the glow inc bag.
4. The Command Tool Minecraft Hack
Using the game’s default command interface is the simplest and most straightforward method of cheating. Although it’s not hard to spot, many players pass it up anyhow.
- Enabling cheats using the aforementioned startup menu will get you access to cheats via the command tool.
- After the game has finished loading, press the / key.
- You should see a command input box appear, where you can type in commands and cheats.
- To make the game easier, type /difficulty easy; you may also bring in mobs and freeze time by using these commands.
- This command tool hack makes Minecraft more accessible, albeit at the expense of the game’s inherent difficulty.
5. Design Your Own Custom Blocks
Custom blocks can be made in Minecraft, so you don’t have to use the vanilla ones. This mod for Minecraft involves using an armor stand to store your original Minecraft blocks, allowing you to stack them.
And since you can dye any bloc with this method, you may design your own unique color scheme and aesthetic for your block. You can learn more about this hack and how to use it by checking out the video explanation below.
Creating LED strips is possible by doing so. New to the current Minecraft release comes the LED hack, among many others. Exciting and, in some cases, game-breaking cheats and hacks are included in the update. Enjoyable video content is available below.
As was just mentioned, the world of Minecraft is rife with mods. You should exercise caution when utilizing any hack. The use of hacks has become more accepted in the Minecraft community.
However, you should really think twice before implementing these potentially game-breaking hacks. Enjoy the game the way it was intended to be enjoyed, without resorting to cheating.